online form to be delivered via email

SWJ 12:46 23 Feb 2005

I have been looking online - without much success including hotscripts.com, for a form script. Esseentially I want to build the form in dreamweaver and then using the script deliver the form content direct a specified email address - the email arriving with purely the form content as completed. The previous form I used worked - but included all the form script field between each line. As my client is very non techie this would be too confusing.

Can anyone suggest a free solution - with no advertising ...and bear in mind Im not a programmer so it must be both flexible and REALLY simple to implement

Thanks

Taran 12:56 23 Feb 2005

Some possible suggestions in this thread, a few below your own in this very forum:

click here

Almost any email form handler will deliver your form field output to an specified email account - that's what the handler does.

Matt's Script and Jack's Script are both very similar and work quite well. Matt's Script would be the one I'd recommend over the others.

You configure about three lines of code in the form handler script, upload to your CGI bin and give it the correct permissions (assuming you are on an Apache web server) then you put a couple of hidden fields in your form and that's about it.

Ask if you get stuck with specifics.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?