One of my flock had a little bit of trouble

jack 17:22 10 Jul 2009

getting a security set up.He is still on dial up, although contemplating BB- but never actually did anything about it.
He took on 'paid for' help because I was not able to get across to him - and lo hie is sorted it seems.
But what is interesting his mail telling me the good news came up in my in box in the miniscule type face- I wonder why?

lotvic 18:23 10 Jul 2009

It will be interesting to know/find out what his 'paid for' helper did :)

does he use Outlook Express for email?

mooly 19:37 10 Jul 2009

Not BT Yahoo "new mail" that he uses is it. I noticed with that, that received messages were "large" and when I replied the standard font was microscopic.

jack 19:46 10 Jul 2009

But you know how it is I am sure he would not know exactly what, but I will persevere.
In this batch of mail with your response, was a reply from the 'patient' in now a much larger font [that's better]but saying the machine is seemingly much slower.
His primary problem was that he was spending money on A/V packages, finding it would not load and simply went a purchased another, and I wondered if piling one after another on without perhaps completely removing previous attempts was the root of the trouble.
He said the installation in each case would go so far and then stall, and not complete
We will find out in time

woodchip 20:05 10 Jul 2009

You should be able to change it in the Mail Program

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?