One click DVD

Mr.Narinder-198866 10:57 24 Jun 2008

Warning!

Don’t purchase this software if you have SATA setting. It does not work. There is no way to adjust DMA.

I have wasted nearly blank 30 DVD and lost £43, which they refuse to refund. Their suggestion is something of a con!

jimv7 15:05 24 Jun 2008

click here its free

Mr.Narinder-198866 17:22 24 Jun 2008

Dear JimV7,

Very much appreciate your help. I will try this software.
My main point was to warn members think very carefully before you buy this 1Click.
Test it first ,otherwise like I found out they will not refund the money.
Thanks again.
petern

jimv7 18:30 24 Jun 2008

Always check the forum before purchasing any software, if there are any legal freebies out there, at least one of the forum members will know of it.

Mr.Narinder-198866 19:32 24 Jun 2008

Dear JimV7

Learning the hard way!

First time I purchased 1 Click DVD copy was 11th. Dec 2005. At that time I had O/S XP home. The PC was assembled by the local Pc shop. It was ATA setting and you could adjust DMA. It worked fine.
In Feb 2008 I purchased PC form Dell and that has SATA setting[Vista Home] impossible to find the DMA setting to adjust.

Since the old 1 clicked worked fine on my O/s Xp. I thought I would buy the latest 1Click DVD 5.
It never worked,only once. They wasted [support] so much time. In the end they refuse to refund the money.

I rang my Master card people; they were willing to put the money under dispute. But I only had four days up to Friday to get all information to them. What is worse they wanted PC expert letter to state the software does not work. Which means I would have to pay call out charges about £35 ,plus the software cost .I would end up paying nearly £90 or so.

I was willing to give my service Tag number from Dell, because they spent nearly half hour by remote try to adjust the setting; it just would not work. But the master card wanted in writing by Friday because there is a time limit of about one hundred day to claim which would expire on Friday.
Never mind I learned the hard way. No more business with these guys.
Many thanks again for your kind help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?