Once again

Forum Editor 19:08 26 Sep 2003

it's necessary to remind some people that we will delete - without warning - any thread that contains unacceptable language, even though it may be disguised by asterisks or by using the first letter of unacceptable words.

When posting, imagine that you are addressing a hall full of thousands of people - of both sexes, and of mixed age - none of whom you've met before. If a word or phrase would be wrong in those circumstances then it will be wrong here.

We don't intend to allow our forum to go the way of many others when it comes to the use of bad language, so we'll be operating a zero tolerance policy. We understand that frustration with a computer or a supplier can fray tempers on occasion, but please remember where you are - this forum has a huge audience, and it's a family show.

Dazwm 19:10 26 Sep 2003

Well said FE!!

rawprawn 19:11 26 Sep 2003

Quite right, bad language = lack of vocabulary.

BarryKeith 19:15 26 Sep 2003

Bad language = ignorance

anchor 19:21 26 Sep 2003

Here here!!

johnnyrocker 19:23 26 Sep 2003

indeedy i second and third that.

cheers.

johnny;)

R4 19:26 26 Sep 2003

I agree::: bad language shows an inadequate vocabulary

graham√ 19:30 26 Sep 2003

Thanks for that, FE. If I see any you'll be the first to know! I blame the grandparents.

S5W 19:32 26 Sep 2003

Thank you for keeping this forum principled and adult.

hoverman 19:40 26 Sep 2003

Bravo FE. Bad language should not be tolerated under any circumstance as should any thread which violates the conditions of the Site Policy.

Kitz E Kat 21:35 26 Sep 2003

Meowww
Your right, i've seen some other forums that loose the plot in a torrent of bad language.... nasty and silly...

I like this forum the way it is...

Yours
Kitz E

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017