Old computer troubles

  J3$$i 14:07 15 Feb 2008

I have a 5 year old computer which doesn't have an ethernet slot in teh back or wireless, my old modem was connected by USB and worked great. Is there a way I can conect my linksys WAG200G router to my old pc by USB through cable? or will I have to by a USB adaptor?

  retep888 14:44 15 Feb 2008

No,you can't do that.
You'll need this click here to connect your router to pc using cable.
But you'll have to open up the pc in order to fit it.
Anyway I think the easiest way will be using a wireless adapter.

  J3$$i 22:53 15 Feb 2008


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?