office xp 2002...'Albainian?'

geoff 16:38 05 Mar 2003

I have had office xp 2002 since it was released. It has been excellent...until today, that is. This last minute Harry has an essay to hand in at University tomorrow, when I started to type it out, I discovered that the spell/grammar check was not working. When I looked at the language bar, it was set for ALBAINIAN, so i duly changed back to english uk, and all was fine until i touched the keyboard, it immediately went back to the dreaded Albainian. I have done all the resetting, and even totally uninstalled the whole program...3 times, but it still keeps happening. I have not installed or deleted anything for a long while. Any one help please? I run ME (No trouble at all since I got it on release day) 900 Duron, 756 mb ram, 2x20gb hd g-force video card, soundblaster sound card etc, etc.

matt5705 17:19 05 Mar 2003

in your start bar is 2 insuals if its english it will be en if not plz click on it a bar should come up and should hav english united kindom you want this.

we hav this problem at secondary school and as a technicion there we use xp so i dont know if this will work on me!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?