Office 2007/BCM and Accounting 2009 - Help!!!!

babbott 21:28 23 Mar 2009

Here is my thread from a Microsoft Tech blog...anyone have any ideas??? Thanks!

babbott said:

Any idea why when converting an opportunity to an invoice or sales quote, all of the information (quantity, price, etc.)shows up in the description field...and will not let you edit?

Running Vista with Office 2007, BCM with service pack and Office Accounting 2009 SP1. Even tried deleting outcmd.dat with no luck. BCM and Acct 2009 are synced to a database on he network which all ties nicely together...just can't get invoices out.

Help!!!!

Thanks for any feedback you can give me.

~Bruce
# March 18, 2009 3:29 PM
bcmteam said:

Hi Bruce,

The best solution to this is to add whatever products and services that you want to have in your quote, etc., the Accounting Application's products/services list, and then ‘refresh’ the import of those items back into BCM.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Vinit [MSFT]
# March 18, 2009 8:39 PM
bcmteam said:

babbott said:

Vinit..that did work...sort of...here's what happened ...any new quotes/invoice created in BCM line up incorrectly even if the product/service is already in MOA 2009. So, the older quotes (created last month in MOA) show up correctly, and the newer ones (created in BCM) show incorrectly. The variable seems to be whether the quote is created in BCM or not.

I need my sales people to be able to generate the quote/invoice in BCM, and not have to go into MOA. Is there any fix on the horizon for this? As it is, the "convert to invoice/quote" is kind of useless. Help!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?