office 2007 not listed in Add/Remove & need

Audio~~Chip 22:23 29 Jan 2010

to remove unwanted components like Access, Groove, OnNote. Is there a location that will give me a option to customise and remove these components of the package without loosing function of Word, Excel etc please

Sea Urchin 22:41 29 Jan 2010

I don't know for sure with 2007 - but with all other versions of Office you need to place your Office Disk in the drive, and the first screen to come up offers you various options - one of which is Add or Remove Features. You can use this to remove any components that you want.

skeletal 22:51 29 Jan 2010

Yes, the add / remove stuff in 2007 is the same as previous versions.

Skeletal

Woolwell 22:52 29 Jan 2010

With Vista if you go to control panel uninstall and click on change it will start the wizard and bring up add/remove or repair.

Audio~~Chip 23:09 29 Jan 2010

The Office 2007 IS Not in Add/Remove programme list.

Thanks Sea Urchin but I don't have the Office 2007 Disk, it was pre-installed. Though I do have the COA for office ID Key Vol Licence

Sea Urchin 23:40 29 Jan 2010

OK - you need to go to Add/Remove Programs, but then click on Add or Remove Windows Components at the left hand side.

Here is a guide

click here

Audio~~Chip 00:23 30 Jan 2010

Still no luck, there is no office listed apart from netframework's & SQL server's updates. Shouldn't have let my partner do it.

Sea Urchin 00:44 30 Jan 2010

My only other thought at the moment is that if you could borrow an Office 2007 disk/s it might well allow you to access the removal part without needing to key in codes etc.

Audio~~Chip 01:03 30 Jan 2010

I was thinking that. I have a Office 07 Pro OEM but didn't want to infringe my Licence on it. Forgot its windows which give them GWV failure errors not office. will try it and see what it offers me.

Thanks for you idea's amd have a good weekend!.

john810 02:36 30 Jan 2010

<a href="click here">iPhone Ringtone Maker</a> is a powerful iPhone Ringtones Maker which can not only convert mainstream audio files like WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3 to iPhone ringtones in M4R format but also make iPhone ringtones from videos like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, etc.
<a href="click here">AVI to iPhone Converter</a>

Sea Urchin 12:09 30 Jan 2010

Don't forget to let us know how you get on - I see you marked this as resolved - does that mean you've succeeded in your mission?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?