office 2007, have the key lost the disk

bumpkin 21:35 28 Jun 2017
Answered

I have Office 2007 with a valid 2pc key I have it working on one pc but no longer on the other as I had to do a clean instal of W10 and can't find the disk. Can I download and use an ISO, if so where from please.

MJS WARLORD 22:51 28 Jun 2017

dont know if microsoft will agree to this but its worth a try. download belarc advisor. part way through the information you will find a section for all programs activation codes. write it down. microsoft use overseas people on there help desks and can be difficult to understand ... no offence meant. surf the microsoft website and you will eventually find help links. go for the online chat. make sure you are using the pc you want office 2007 installing on in case they give you a download link, also make sure you tell them you know your disc code .

Border View 22:55 28 Jun 2017

Have you tried ebay? Quite a few on there.

lotvic 23:01 28 Jun 2017
Answer

Or you could go to Microsoft.com and download it click here This page will allow you to download and reinstall Office for the following products: Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011.

Enter the 25-character product key that came with your product purchase in the field below. This product requires a valid product activation key for download.

MJS WARLORD 07:19 29 Jun 2017

So theres your answer bumpkin , use belarc advisor to find product key and web site to get software

bumpkin 15:24 29 Jun 2017

Thanks lotvic, that it what I needed, I have the key.

bumpkin 15:32 29 Jun 2017

thanks to MJS Warlord also.

difarn 16:10 29 Jun 2017

I recently installed Office 7 via the Microsoft download centre - I had the key but the laptop on which I wanted to install it did not have a dvd drive. It worked perfectly.

Hopefully yours will too. However sometimes Belarc Advisor does not give the correct product key, especially if the software was pre-installed. This article explains how you can get around this.

click here

bumpkin 17:58 29 Jun 2017

Thanks difarn but as I keep saying I have the product key. I took it from the label on the box when I first got it.

difarn 18:44 29 Jun 2017

I did understand that but thought I should just point it out in case anyone else was having problems.

bumpkin 21:10 29 Jun 2017

No probs:-) thanks for posting.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros