Nuance PDF 5 Pro - any VIDEO tutorials? HELP!!!

rlharding 02:19 25 Jan 2010

Hello.
I found this site after pulling my hair out for 3 days trying to use Nuance PDF converter Pro 5. I bought it a year ago but am only just getting around to using it. I am trying to convert scanned text into a text file, either word or RTF so that I can reformat, add images and convert to a pdf.

I can't get past 1st base! I can't figure out what I am supposed to do even after reading the user guide and the issue doesn't come up when I do a search on the site knowledge base. Can anyone help me figure this out? I have a couple of dozen books to do and have already lost 3 days.

thanks so much!

Ruth

johndrew 10:44 25 Jan 2010

Have you looked at the Nuance site for help? click here

rlharding 11:39 25 Jan 2010

I have tried several combinations of search words but don't get anything from the site.

I am also VERY reluctant to even try and get help by calling them (+ the fee). When I got the software it took months to register because the number, according to them, was for software already registered a long time previously. They were literally telling me they would have nothing to do with me as I was pulling a scam. Even after I sent them the copy of my receipt for purchase they were incredibly unhelpful.

johndrew 16:34 25 Jan 2010

Depending how many documents you have to do, you may find it quicker and easier to use one of the online facilities such as click here or you could look at click here or free click here or a trial click here

rlharding 17:37 25 Jan 2010

Thanks so much John. I will check them all out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache