stevediggo 13:52 10 Oct 2007

Can somebody out there please advise me what i need to buy as i have switched to cable broadband getting my broadband via a set top box the problem is i need to know what i need to buy so i cab set up a wireless network of two desk tops and a laptop, i used to have an adsl modem router which have been told cannot be used as the STB has a modem inside any advice of products and connections would be greatly recieved thanks

  rambus 14:35 10 Oct 2007

you will need a cable router and wifi cards for your laptops and a wireless pci card for your desktop.

  stevediggo 20:11 10 Oct 2007

thank you for the reply but what connects to what with regard rhe router thank you

  Strawballs 22:33 10 Oct 2007

click here Routers any one of these (I use the linksys wrt54g and have done for about 3 yrs)

click here Setting up network

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires