NThellworld registration - useless

pj123 14:30 31 Oct 2003

I have a big problem with NTL Broadband. I can send emails but I can't receive. I have tried phoning over the last 2 days but get nowhere. OK I thought I will try the nthellworld forum and post on there. To do that I have to register, which I did. At the end of the registration I was told that before I can use the forum for posting I will be sent an email which I have to reply to, before being able to use the forum. What a useless exercise as the whole idea was to use the forum to find out why I can't receive emails. Is there anyone on this Forum that is registered with nthellworld who would be willing to post a thread for me?

Smiler 15:04 31 Oct 2003

Have you been on the ntl world web site click here and log in to Webmail to access your e-mails? Your password is the one you use to access all your ntlworld accounts ie w*********

TBH1 16:39 31 Oct 2003

you talking nthellworld.com or nthellworld.co.uk ??

TBH1 16:41 31 Oct 2003

or even ntlhell.co.uk ???
All good sites, by the way .

pj123 17:22 31 Oct 2003

Smiler, done that, been there, got the t-shirt. All I get is "your user Id and password is not valid" but it is same one as I have
been using since I went on NTL BB? All I want is someone to talk to

broggs 18:33 31 Oct 2003

've had the same problem over the last few days.......Today was the first day that the webmail server would recognise my password.
All this hassle to find 180 spam messages!!!!!

accord 18:38 31 Oct 2003

PJ123

What phone no are youusing: i have used the 0845 650 0121 which is technical support but there is another one for broadband which is 0800 183 1234

Hope this helps in some way

pj123 12:22 01 Nov 2003

Thanks for comments everyone. Just got through to ntl on the phone (47 minutes) and been given a new password. Emails now working so I can complete my registration. Will tick.

accord 13:26 01 Nov 2003

congratulations you have won a free weeks holiday to an island of your choice as long as you get through to NTL within 2 minutes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?