november issue

janeme 15:35 17 Sep 2008

Dont know if this is the right place to post this this but here goes,i got my november issue of pc advisor this morning & in it there is a year free of updates etc for pc tools internet security,but im having problems getting the code sent to my email address i fill the form out & it comes back with the same message over & over which is unique codes did not match ? ive tryed in caps ive also had two other people check it first to make sure it is correct ive even tried it on another pc?? is anyone else having this problem, or can anyone offer me some help please.......Jane

Condom 16:34 17 Sep 2008

janeme
I don't think you are alone. If you go to a posting a little further down you will see another string about this and a solution from the Software Editor for PCA

Condom 16:39 17 Sep 2008

janeme
Sorry I should have mentioned that the header is "PC Tools software on this month's cover disk" on 17th Sept at 9.48. I have used PC Tools free software for many months and have had no problems with it. What this suite is like I don't know but they are a rreputable company and I recommend "Threatfire" even if you use something else.

Sea Urchin 16:56 17 Sep 2008

Here's the link to it

click here

shows how to register in the last posting

janeme 17:03 17 Sep 2008

Thank you all,ive done it now :) i should of checked the postings below 1st (getting to lazy) thank you again......Jane.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?