Not sure if this has been on before

Andsome 14:45 14 Jan 2010

Not sure if this has been on here before. It is a VERY useful tool for Windows 7.

Create a new folder on the desktop. Whie the words new folder are highlited, move the cursor backward to eliminate the words, and past the following into the folder, complete with brackets etc. Exactly as below.

God Mode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

Sea Urchin 14:55 14 Jan 2010
  GaT7 15:00 14 Jan 2010

And click here. G

sonyboy 15:09 14 Jan 2010

Thanks for mentioning it...but its' not new..There are a number of users reporting that they have had issues with it...There are more details here..click here
Its' entirely up to you ...but there are plenty of options in Windows7 for "Tweaking" the GUI ...have a read at the info in the link....I personally don't think its' worth bothering with...but thats' just me! I won't be using it ...but its entirely up to each individual to make their choice as to what apps they want to use..After 20 yrs Troubleshooting all flavours of Windows O/S's ...The "God Mode " isn't for me..It doesn't really offer any "groundbreaking" alternatives to an already decent O/S ...the fact that someone christened it "God Mode" has created a lot of interest...but it isn't anything to write home about....All a matter of personal tastr really...just not "my cup of tea"though!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017