not able to log on to bt wi fi

la la 09:14 26 Dec 2014

I tap on internet and usually the log in to wi fi for bt pops up. this does not happen so am unable to access it. the tablet is telling me it is connected to wi fi however

The Kestrel 09:34 26 Dec 2014

I am assuming that you are asking about using BT wi-fi on a phone or tablet. When I tap on the BT wi-fi app on either my phone or tablet I am automatically connected to the wi-fi and can then use my browser to access the internet. This happens because my login details are remembered by my devices. Are you sure this is not happening on your device.

The Kestrel 09:35 26 Dec 2014

Sorry about my first sentence, just read your first sentence again.

la la 09:49 26 Dec 2014

no - it will not let me continue until I tap in my bt internet address and my password - but I am not able to get the bt wi fi log in page to display

la la 09:51 26 Dec 2014

no - it will not let me continue until I put in my bt internet address and my password - but I am not able to get the bt wi fi log in page to display so cant do this

The Kestrel 10:35 26 Dec 2014

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the BT wi-fi app. When you get the login screen up and input your details look for the option to tick a box so that it remembers your details in the future.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone