norton internet security

duvat 20:30 19 Dec 2006

I downloaded & paid for a years protection from Norton-even although I'm still supposed to have 188 days protection. My Norton protection has disappeared and any attempt to redownload meets with the request for another years subcriptionwhat can I do to bring back my internet protection?

[email protected] 20:47 19 Dec 2006

if you're on the same pc, you should just be able to download and account details carry, ive done it twice now after a reformat, have you sot account pin? i have mine but never had to use it because when i activate it it transfers my account to the new download, it just asked for email address and password. have you tried costomer service?

[email protected] 21:13 20 Dec 2006

glad to hear it, please dont use envelope to contact members directly, its a bit of an intrusion plus noone else will learn what to do if they have your problem, which was a reinstall thanks adam

birdface 18:45 21 Dec 2006

As Long as you have the keycode you should still be able to download it.Use Norton removal tool,To get rid of it, Then run C Cleaner,To get rid of whats left, Then re-download it and add your keycode,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache