Norton Inernet Security 2008

buckland 14:47 04 Oct 2007

I have Norton Internet Security 2004 installed and annually up-graded. It expires shortly and I can either up-grade it once again or go for a new 2008. The price difference is not great and is not a concern here. I would prefer not to debate the why's and wherefore's of Norton but stick to the possible advantages of a new 2008 against once again up-dating the 2004 I now have. Many thanks. Buckland.

J B 15:20 04 Oct 2007

There is a review here click here if you haven't read it yet. J.B.

sunny staines 16:20 04 Oct 2007

gofor 2008 its faster and less demanding on resources.

upgrade, it's a much better program

buckland 19:33 05 Oct 2007

To J B, Sunny Staines and Adman 2 my thanks for your advice. Your mutual recommendations make a decision easy so I shall go for the 2008 rather than keep on with the 2004. Your interest is much appreciated. Regards, Buckland.

buckland 17:20 08 Oct 2007

To those who were interested and helpful I can confirm that I decided to go for the Norton Internet Security 2008 and have now downloaded it in lieu of my (Annually up-dated) Norton 2004. Downloading had no problems and it was straightforward , an important point for me as I have little technical knowledge. All went smoothly and although it has been installed for a short time I would agree that it is very much faster and seems to have a much improved security range. I am impressed and pleased to date and at this stage would really recommend it so thanks again to J B, Sunny Staines and Adman 2 for some much appreciated advice Buckland.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?