nokia n95 suite

Hucky 17:06 08 Jan 2008

hi guys...dont know if u can help but i have a nokia n95 phone and whenever i try to add tracks to it...the software i am usind disappears as soon as i drag the track into it...i have uninstalled reinstalled etc but its still occuring...ta

Technotiger 17:13 08 Jan 2008

What OS - what Software - What music and from where?

Hucky 17:30 08 Jan 2008

xp,nokia suite that came with the phone and i am dragging it from my music folder to the phone using the software

ambra4 17:45 08 Jan 2008

I don't think you can drag and drop you need to add music tracks into the music studio play list and use the tranfer to phone button

Technotiger 18:54 08 Jan 2008

As Ambra says, you should be using the Transfer Music option in Nokia PC Suite - though I have not done it myself, I am pretty sure that it is not a drag and drop system.

Hucky 18:59 08 Jan 2008

i have been using this method b4 tho and it worked perfectly...i have even downloaded the updated version and it still wont do it..i have used the way u describe too and it still pops off.... argggh!! lol

Technotiger 19:04 08 Jan 2008

Hmm, only thing I can think of then is, have you got enough room on your phone for the music you are trying to load? If you have a lot on there already, try taking some off and then see if you can load some more.

Hucky 19:24 08 Jan 2008

no im afraid...even ran ccleaner too still same grrrr

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?