Nokia E63 and Micro SDHC card reader

julius44 15:10 02 Oct 2010

Hello and good afternoon, to u all. I have some queries on behalf of a friend of mine that uses the nokia E63 mobile fone.

Firstly he didn't know what kind of memory card the fone accepts, so I checked online and confirmed that it uses the MicroSD memory card.
Here:click here

Our main query is that i'm looking to get a unversal card reader for him from ebay that can read not only his Micro SD memory card, but ALSO other cards.....but we have no idea, if we'll still need to get an adaptor to insert the memory card into....or whether the card can just be inserted straight into the card reader....

Here is 1 on ebay:
click here
So for example will this one work with a micro sd card and if YES.....do we still have to get the adaptor for it, or can it be inserted straight into the card reader pls????
Many thanks

Copied this from the specs

Slot 2 - Trans Flash and Micro SD

Looks like it will accept Micro SD but adapters cost practically nothing, in fact you should get one free when you buy a Micro SD card.

ozzy_scl 21:05 03 Oct 2010

Hello there, if you check on amazon uk, you'll find the card a bit cheaper, and with the adaptor included.
I bought 2 last year, for my e63 and my girlfriend's.
they're 8gb and I think I paid like 13 pounds for both.

I hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?