Nokia 6600 How to change ringtones etc.

Internetwhizzkid 19:16 14 Jan 2007

Hi,

I have just got a second hand nokia 6600 mobile phone. Now the only problem is it came with no instruction booklet. I have got the jist of most of the features but for some reason I dont seem to know how to get and change the ringtones and also there is no tone for when i get a text, but there is when i get a phone call (nokia tune)

Also it came with a new cover so i want to use that one as it is in best condition. but we can get the front off but we cant get the back off.

So does anyone know if they can help me with all of those issues reguarding that phone

Thanks
Ben

SANTOS7 19:20 14 Jan 2007

Best advice i can give you is take it to a highstreet phone shop they will SHOW you how to remove covers so you will know for next time.

click here

there is a user guide in the link,it is PDF so you will need adobe acrobat reader or similar,good luck..

[email protected] 19:24 14 Jan 2007

from what i remember, to change covers you push the back up and the front down, ringtones and all alerts are found scrolling through menu to phone settings.

Totally-braindead 19:44 14 Jan 2007
  mymate 19:49 14 Jan 2007

I got the same mobile as you,and its in the drawer,its much to complicated for me. I managed to change the cover for mine <cant remember how now> but you have to make sure you have a good replacement cover,cause some of these "market" covers dont fit right,they look like they do,but when you try to call someone,its not hitting the number .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017