NOF master border question

mco 23:52 13 Jun 2006

I know the point of a master border is to have consistency throughout the site and I know you could, if you wanted, have different borders or none all through. However, is there no way to have a mastet border but at the same time to specify that one particular item you only want on one page, say the index page? Or would I just have to define each page and its border individually to do that?

ade.h 12:21 14 Jun 2006

Hi mco. Yes, you're supposition is correct; to make any changes to an MB, no matter how small, you have to make a new MB or not use one. I sometimes make a new MB for each page or group of pages, but I usually just use an MB with only a bottom margin - no top or left margins - so that copyright notices and other common stuff don't have to be duplicated.

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:28 14 Jun 2006

master border with a different name, and alter the specific detail you want to differ.

mco 21:54 15 Jun 2006

will try that thanks barryoneoff!

ade.h 21:59 15 Jun 2006

What Barry is referring to, I think, is that you will be asked what existing MB you want your new MB to be based on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?