NOF 9 - Colour of left margin

Patr100 22:04 15 Oct 2007

Using NOF9: Anyone knw how to change the colour of the left margin - It is supposed to be separate from the layout area. I can a template of sorts from scratch but I would like to be able to use the automated navigation text/graphical/flash menus but it is not possible in the attempts I have tried.

So in other words, I want a band across the top, and the left margin to web to be the same colour but the layout area to be another colour and trying to modiy the ready made templates and navigation menus isn't working.

I want something like this, but with an automatically generated navigation on the left

[url=click here][img=click here][/url]

but if I try to change the layout area only - chosen the darker colour for example. - I get this:

[url=click here][img=click here][/url]

I think Some provided templates may be read only but before I go delving in deep agian any suggestions.

-

mco 23:46 15 Oct 2007

I haven't tried this but why don't you make your layout region a table and then set the table to be a particular colour different from the top and left (which are the master border)?

Patr100 00:42 16 Oct 2007

Thanks for the suggestions - If I draw a table of one row one column I can get this -
click here

A little better but I would prefer to lose the dark colour on the right side margin - ie have that white - alos the dark background change is only applied to the one page at the moment.

-

Patr100 00:49 16 Oct 2007

Also if Is extend the table to the right it pushes the layout area down ans separates it making the page too long.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?