NOF 8 Plug-in component

frodge 15:49 03 Jun 2007

Can anyone tell me how to get a PDF Plug-in, in NetObjectsFusion 8, to open in a New window. HTML, target=NewWindow dosn't work.

frodgit

mco 17:09 03 Jun 2007

What do you mean by a pdf plug in? Do you mean you want to get a pdf file to open in a new window? In which case, when you do the hyperlink you select target 'existing' - then another box comes up on the left and you select 'blank'f rom that. Or in html target ="blank" Sorry if you mean something different

frodge 20:00 03 Jun 2007

Hi mco,

In NOF you can use the Plug-in components to insert various files;Adobe Acrobat, VRML, RealSpace FlashPix files, and Headspace Beatnik files, in your site. I have used this tool various times but I cannot get the file to open in a new window.

Your way looks a way round using the Plug-in tool, so will give it a go. Thanks.

frodge :)

frodge 20:11 03 Jun 2007

Hi mco,
Did the trick thanks.

frodge

frodge 20:13 03 Jun 2007

Resolved
frodge

mco 23:24 03 Jun 2007

I never use the pdf plug in personally - I just ftp pdf files direct and then link to them as I said above to open in a new window.

frodge 10:17 04 Jun 2007

mco,
I will do the same for basic stuff from now on! Not all that glitters is gold! At times it is better to keep to basics. Thanks mco.
frodge

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone