no support from av media

fastfox 19:30 23 Oct 2006

I got some advice converting window media files to mpeg2 somebody suggested av media, my problem is i paid for download of software with option that they would also send me a hard copy of software through post today recived carboard cd case, which should of contained cd but case was empty.
Went on to their website for support filled in form message came up the message coud not be sent no sender was specified. please check your news account configuration.
Tried to fax them all my other fax's went through but could not contact them their fax number given on the website iwent 29 Harley st London they are not their and apparently it is only used as a conference room. So now i need help in contacting this company to address my problem
So can anybody help me kind regards.

anskyber 19:40 23 Oct 2006

Have you got a link to their site?

fastfox 20:37 23 Oct 2006
  fastfox 12:05 25 Oct 2006

AVS Media now have been intouch with me about empty cd case that i had recieved and now are getting in touch with their distributor to try and resolve this issue iam now waiting for reply from their distributor. thanks to every body.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?