No sound in Yahoo Messenger chatroom using Vista

Newgrove 22:42 09 Jan 2008

I have recently moved from Windows XP to Vista. I am now unable to receive sound when in a Yahoo Messenger chatroom. I never had this problem when using Windows XP. No problems with sound on Windows Live Messenger or Skype. Any suggestions what I need to do to get chatroom sound using Vista and Yahoo Messenger

johnnyrocker 23:05 09 Jan 2008

ask in vista forum?

johnny

vikas14 03:58 08 Dec 2008

the problem is due to the windows vista and the audio drivers both. intel is using puter hd platform on newer chipsets the two most common drivers used for hd audio are realtech and sigmatel IDT high def. codec, the problem occours when u have vista service pack 1 because these audio drivers are specially designed for vista service pak 1 so when u try to install tsp codec or the messanger the vista refuses to accept the codec which is requred by messabger so end result is u do not get sound in confrence but i found one solution for this

Solution - the solution for this problem is install a yahoo verson in which the codec is intigrated or intigrate the codec into yahoo so u can down load the link from bellow i am giving u a new messanger which has intigrated codec..........enjoy 100 tested it will solve all problems.......

DOWNLOAD -
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?