Best phone camera 2017
on turning on my pc i get this message- we apologise for the inconvinience but windows did not start successfully. a recent hardware or software change might of caused this. if your computer stopped responding restarted unexpectedly or was automatically shutdown to protect your files and folders choose last known good configaration to revert to the most recent settings that worked. if a previous start up attempt due to a power failure or a power or reset button was pressed or if you arent sur e what caused choose start windows normally. safe mode safe mode with networking safe mode with command prompt last known good configaration(settings that most recently worked) start windows normally use the up and down arrow keys to highlight to your choioce. seconds until windows starts. no matter what i press the pc just keeps returning to this screen. plesae help.
just brought that up now. what should i do now?
When you go into safe mode you will see lots of text srolling down the page then it will load into safe mode.
Once it has loaded into safe mode click start / all programs / accessories / system tools / system restore.
Then restore your system to a previous time when it worked.
tried that and it just keeps returning to the same screen again. the text starts scrolling for about two seconds then stops and returns to that screen.
Repair XP by install over the top of existing systm
1. Boot the computer using the XP CD. You may need to change the boot order in the system BIOS so the CD boots before the hard drive. Check your system documentation for steps to access the BIOS and change the boot order.
2. When you see the "Welcome To Setup" screen, you will see This portion of the Setup program prepares Microsoft Windows XP to run on your computer:
To setup Windows XP now, press ENTER.
To repair a Windows XP installation using Recovery Console, press R.
To quit Setup without installing Windows XP, press F3.
3. Press Enter to start the Windows Setup.
To setup Windows XP now and Repair Install , press ENTER.
DO NOT choose "To repair a Windows XP installation using the Recovery Console, press R", (you Do Not want to load Recovery Console).
4. Accept the License Agreement and Windows will search for existing Windows installations.
5. Select the XP installation you want to repair from the list and press R to start the repair.
6. Setup will copy the necessary files to the hard drive and reboot.
Do not press any key to boot from CD when the message appears.
Setup will continue as if it were doing a clean install, but your applications and settings will remain intact.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.