NO PC ERROR AGAIN.-How many people use registry c

mcdy36 12:35 09 Nov 2007

I found that many friends have some computer error message(Blue Screen,.Dll error, low disc space, error code, Windows Installer,ActiveX,System32,Driver Errors etc)or slow speed of PC, high CPU usage, computer freezing or crashing. They do not know how to solve these problems. Sometimes they will re-install windows or programs, spend a lot of money on repairing computers, or delete program in a wrong way. These methods are used incorrectly.
In the past I also encountered these similar problems, At first I thought it was a virus, but my anti-virus could not able to find anything wrong.
Now I know that was registry errors.
I bought a cheap registry cleaner which can use it easily and quickly to clean and repair windows registry errors. Only need one click and 3 minutes, fix over 400 errors on my computer.

Now my computer running very smoothly like new one! I love this software.

click here have some cheap PC Registry Cleaners Review, some are very good and I bought one. You can download and scan your pc, for free. Then you will find lots of errors. after fix it up , the speed of your computer will run faster than ever and error messages will not show on your screen again.

Remember, if your computer has problems and anti-virus software find no virus. First try to clean up the registry. Second use Spyware. At last backup your PC..

scan here
click here
from gidforums

woodchip 13:47 09 Nov 2007

This is not the place for Free adverts, Do you own the company or work for them?

Meshuga 14:13 09 Nov 2007

woodchip,I agree with you on this one, it does sound like someone touting for custom.

crosstrainer 14:16 09 Nov 2007

Gidforums:

click here

Methinks you are right...Don't think the poster intended that footnote!

keef66 14:23 09 Nov 2007

If I wanted Spam I'd read my own. After fix it up indeed! At least try to sell me some Viagara

skidzy 14:24 09 Nov 2007

I like the bit;

"Second use Spyware" Lol

johnnyrocker 14:25 09 Nov 2007

if the poster is given no credence ie replies they will drop off into oblivion

johnny

crosstrainer 14:29 09 Nov 2007

......Maybe? "At last backup your pc" :)

I'm not against china by the way, but have an Asian friend who say's this is typical of people from there trying to write in English, and I've seen her attempts (about to be strangled) and it fits.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017