no e-mail with BT broadband

xalemo 06:51 27 Apr 2003

Hi all,
Fed up of telewest for various reason I am thiking of switching to BT. NTL is not available in scotland and they refer you to TW. I checked the BT people and the call centre agent said you don't get a proper e-mail address, I would have to create one with hotmail or similar. Well I already have hotmail and my blocked senders list is already full after a few weeks. How has got BT and could advise on a cleaner free -email provider?
many thanks.

acfc 06:59 27 Apr 2003

Why use BT for your Broadband?

I use Pipex who charge me £23.44 a month compared to BT's £27.99 and with that I get 12 'proper' e mail address and 50Mb of web space click here

There are a number of other providers with better deals than BT click here for advice.

hoverman 08:24 27 Apr 2003

I am with BT Broadband and I have 2 BT e-mail addresses - one with BTInternet and the other with BT Talk21.

User-312386 08:30 27 Apr 2003

bt gives you 10 e-mail addressed click here

madboy33

otubby1 01:23 28 Apr 2003

I used to be with BTOpenworld and had an account with them. When I changed to BT Broadband I carried on with my openworld e-mail account without charge. Try btopenworld.com and see if you can get a freebee.

xalemo 19:04 28 Apr 2003

Thanks guys, I might go with Pipex, need to phone them first to check if I can bring my own modem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?