nigerian scammer near breadline

canard 23:22 11 Dec 2003
  smegs 23:25 11 Dec 2003

Theres always one!!!!

plsndrs3 23:34 11 Dec 2003

,nor because of the Government's clampdown on fraudsters' - is it April 1st again?!

I've got an uncle who has got millions stashed away from government following problems in an Eastern country - can't say which, nudge, nudge - which I know he is desperate to get out of the country through a third party's account. Now if this poor man were to give me details of his bank account number, address and so on - together with an initial payment of just $2500 to show his good faith, I'm sure my uncle will be exceedingly generous and repay thi poor man's faith and trust with a 10% share + all his expeneses.

Got to be worth a go, hasn't it?

:O)))

johnnyrocker 23:46 11 Dec 2003

yea right lol but people do fall for it, some big time, tis just playing on mans greed.

johnny.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:20 12 Dec 2003

If the scams were real they are obviously illegal to even the most dense of people. Therefore, anyone that gets hit deserves all they get and some.

G

AndyJ 09:07 12 Dec 2003

There was a fella in the United States who deliberately replied to these scams. If you want a laugh click here

MidgetMan 11:44 12 Dec 2003

Even better is this one click here had me in stiches

CliffP 15:15 12 Dec 2003

Well, that entertained me for a good hour!!! I was glad to read that the document "wasn't signed under durex" !?!?!?

Surely, no-one falls for these scams?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?