New/Replacement front panle switch for PC

  Ex plorer 23:48 20 Nov 2006

Hi I have a few cases I want to use but no switchs for on off or restart, dose any one know where these can be obtained or what the correct name is for them so I can do search.
I have tried over the past hour or so but no luck.


  Ex plorer 00:10 21 Nov 2006

found this in USA

click here

  birdface 00:42 21 Nov 2006

Now the only place I can think of where you get loads of spares for computers is the local council tip,For a couple of pounds you will pick up some good cases,May only have slight damage, But you can get good parts from them,Dont think your local computer repair shop would keep any in stock ,But you never know, May I just point out, That i did not get my computer from the tip, But bought it at the local supermarket,Just in case that you were wondering,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017