Newish Free Antivirus, Anybody tried it yet ?

Belatucadrus 12:44 16 Jun 2010
Answered

Digital defender free click here new one on me, looked it up at VirusBulletin and only been tested twice, one pass and one fail so not much track record so far.
But it's a very small download and supposedly a low resource user, so could be interesting. Anybody using it ready to pass comment ?

T I M B O 12:49 16 Jun 2010

I don't have a crash box anymore, so i tend not to experiment as much as i used to. Here is another that was recommended to me just a few days ago, but i have no idea if they are ok.

click here

Belatucadrus 13:00 16 Jun 2010

I tested Rising a year or so ago and quite liked it, it does need some user input to tweak the settings as the default set isn't ideal and the scan speed was really slow. I'm not using it at the moment but still rate it as one of the better freebies.

Belatucadrus 10:56 04 Jul 2010

Looks like nobody's tried it yet, but I'll bump it once before closing the thread.

birdface 12:29 04 Jul 2010

One to forget according to this test from U-tube.
It takes a while but worth watching.

click here

Belatucadrus 10:53 21 Jul 2010
Answer

click here
click here

Some reviews beginning to appear, very polarised to date some pro others very anti. I'll keep an eye on it see how it progresses, but not I think even second choice as yet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

11 must-have iMessage stickers packs by Jean Jullian, Christoph Niemann, Jon Burgerman & more

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Que faire en cas de vol ou perte de votre smartphone ?