New Wireles Mouse (for Vista)

skidzy 18:08 29 Jul 2007

Hello again everyone.

Ok,quick one this i hope.

My Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 is causing a few issues with its right click.Now this has served me fine and owes me nothing.

Im in the market for a new wireless mouse thats is good on batteries as is the 5000.
Im looking for any recommendations with a budget of around £25.00 No gaming intended.

Im a believer in Microsoft mice but am open to a change.

What would you recommend ?

As usual,all advice and replies greatly appreciated.

rawprawn 18:37 29 Jul 2007

click here I have been using this mouse for about 6 months, the batteries lasted 5 months. No problems and I like the feel.

skidzy 18:57 29 Jul 2007

Thankyou RP for the link,something i shall consider.
Thanks again.

Pineman100 19:11 29 Jul 2007

Next time I need a new cordless mouse, I shall buy a rechargeable one, like this. click here

Saves continually putting new batteries in. :-)

Killo Bite 19:19 29 Jul 2007

software ?

skidzy 20:59 29 Jul 2007

Pineman100
Thankyou for the suggestion,however with past experience with usb cradle charging mice i think il give that a miss.Thankyou for the suggestion,it is appreciated.

Kilo Bite
Im afraid its not driver or software error,its had it basically...probably my heavy clicking ha ha.
Again thankyou for your input.

Keep em coming,all recommendations gratefully received.

Technotiger 21:13 29 Jul 2007

I use the Logitech V400 Dual Laser Cordless Mouse. It has a USB Micro-Receiver. Five buttons and Tilt/Scroll/Zoom Wheel.

click here

Although it is for Notebooks, I use it full-time on my desktop pc. It is excellent IMHO.

Technotiger 21:20 29 Jul 2007

click here

In place of the orange stripe, mine is two-tone Grey.

skidzy 21:46 29 Jul 2007

Sorry for the late reply Techno,just finished building a pc and now installing the windows so i am back and forth.

Cheers Techno,thats something else to consider,looks like the Logitech has improved since my last encounter and thats best forgotten :-)

SANTOS7 22:10 29 Jul 2007

click here
never mind the cheapo stuff skidzy, get ya self one of these baby's...

Ashrich 22:14 29 Jul 2007

I too am using a Logitech Laser mouse as part of the LX701 kit with wireless keyboard as well , it's excellent and I've only changed the batteries once since late January !

Ashley

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?