New Website, Help please

angel_eyes 20:53 06 Mar 2006

I'm not sure that I am posting in the correct catergory, so please forgive me if I am not!

I have a new website and need to build traffit o my site and make links etc, I have contacted over 100 relevant sites to make recipricol links in the last few days. Not many people have replied, is there anything else I could be doing ? Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

angel_eyes 21:06 06 Mar 2006

Thank you for your reply. Do you mean advertising in magazines etc ?

mco 23:33 06 Mar 2006

Post your site here; that'd be a start!

angel_eyes 07:58 07 Mar 2006

I wasn't sure I was allowed to do that ! Ok, click here

Feedback appreciated.

Mr Photo 19:04 09 Mar 2006

Hi all,

I'd like to build myself a new website, I need something which can be easily updated, professional looking without all the hassle associated with html, etc. My current site is click here I want to be able to put in all the content to make the new site search engine friendly so that I can rank highly - something that's not happening with my current site.

I'm told that webplus 9 is the one to go for?

Could the member who made the comments re poshbag site please give some feedback if poss?

Thanks.

mco 19:42 09 Mar 2006

I think perhaps you'd be best off clicking on 'start a new subject' and posting this anew.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?