New website for comment

danny-188819 17:36 08 Feb 2006

Please could you check out my website and pass on any comments. click here

Thanks

mco 17:49 08 Feb 2006

It should come on immediately with one click rather than, as I had to, hang around several seconds while it loaded up. If you don't get your audience in an instant, they'll clear off. Just my opinion, mind. Who are the webproduction dot com that are advertising in your source code?

mco 17:52 08 Feb 2006

fourth post down:
click here

PurplePenny 22:18 08 Feb 2006

It resized my browser! Tried your link three and it resized each time. If I had been a real visitor I would have gone somewhere else right then and there.

I'm afraid that the flash took too long to load. As before, if I had been visiting it for real I would have given up!

Sorry if this is sounding negative but I don't like flash sites: they take too much control away from me -- forcing me to sit and watch whilst something happens.

ade.h 22:29 08 Feb 2006

Although it took far too long to load, I stuck with it...

Then wished I hadn't; it's not particularly attractive, with the oddly positioned grey text box and that distracting repetitive animation in the banner.

The "contact us" section has a larger text size. It should match the other sections.

There are perhaps a couple too many colours in use, which begins to look messy.

spuds 11:27 09 Feb 2006

Is the website down. I have made two attempts with a blank screen results!.

PurplePenny 12:00 09 Feb 2006

I just tried it and it was working.

The flash took too long even from work where I am on the super-hyper-fast, makes-home-BB-look-slow, academic network.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?