New website

philharris433 14:08 17 May 2007

Hi im very new to webdesign but have been asked by a friend to make a basic website for his company. I have a copy of dreamweaver and therefore will use that but was wondering if anyone had any basic templates or new where to find one that could get me started? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sebastian Ereira 15:41 17 May 2007
  mco 15:57 17 May 2007

click here
How new to webdesign are you? Only asking, because Dreamweaver isn't the easiest program to get to grips with if you are very new, even with a template.

philharris433 14:34 18 May 2007

Thanks guys, I am very new but they only bit of editing that I have done in websites has been with dreamweaver. If anyone has any more ideas it will be much appreciated.

benjiboots 23:51 18 May 2007

Are you asking someone to design this site for you? Maybe you should spend some time getting to know Dreamweaver or opt for a more easy package such as NetObjects Fusion. Either way, designing stuff comes from within so look inside and design from there - if that isn't forth coming then maybe it isn't within you.
I have always found the help files in software packages a great way forward. Decide what it is that you want to do, then if you can't do it, read the help files.

Good Luck :)

Sebastian Ereira 10:50 11 Jun 2007

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?