New Virus?

Billy Boy 10:34 09 Feb 2004

Hi Guys,

I ran trendmicro just to check if my Vexira Antivirus software was as it should be.
I received the following -

JAVA BYTEVER.A Non cleanable C\Document and Settings\William Herriott\Local Settings\Tempory Internet Files\Content.IE5\UXTMBYP8\Archive[1].jar
*Black Box.class*
*Verify Bug.class*
*Dummy.class*

JAVA NEEDY.A Non Cleanable C\Document and Settings\William Herriott\Local Settings\Tempory Internet Files\Content.IE5\UXTMBYP8\Archive[1].jar*Beyond.class*

WORM MYDOOM.A Cannot Access C\Document and Settings\William Herriott\Local Settings\Application DataIM\Identities\(EA258728-E8F9-47C3-856E-506D44278633)\Message Store\Attachments\ailxaby.zip*ailxaby.pif*

It would seem that the software that deted the 5 infected files cannot do anything with them.
If I create a folder and cut and paste these 5 into it wold this solve my problem?
Sorry this is so long but I did not know if you needed all the above information or not.
Thanks,
Billyboy

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:37 09 Feb 2004

If you have updated your AV recently I would dump it as it should have grasbbed these.

G

spuds 11:25 09 Feb 2004

Try AVG as your new anti-virus device click here Its free,and it works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?