New Version Of SpywareBlaster Avaiable

birdface 04:49 01 Mar 2008

click here New version now available.

ykzn 04:59 01 Mar 2008

Dear buteman,

Thanks for your info. But can you or anyone else tell which kind of antispyware is probably better than the rest of them? I've heard many of them : Spybot, Spywareblaster, Spyware doctor,etc. So, any suggestions on which one to choose? Thanks.

birdface 05:12 01 Mar 2008

SpywareBlaster is a must for most computers.Just update it once a fortnight and it does the rest.If downloading it go for the manual updates.The automatic ones you have to pay for.Anti-Spyware.I use A Squared Free normally most folk have 2 or 3 different ones.I also have other programs that helps you stay clean.McAfee Site Advisor Puts an Icon on your toolbar which warns you if you go into any bad sites.[it turns different colors red being the worst]Also WinPatrol free which puts an Icon on your Taskbar which protects your computer from being Hi-jacked or changed.The last 2 you just update about every 6 months and they run themselves.

ykzn 05:16 01 Mar 2008

Thanks again!

rawprawn 07:29 01 Mar 2008

Good morning buteman, and thank you.

VoG II 07:59 01 Mar 2008

Thanks!

desi3026 08:40 01 Mar 2008

Yes,thanks for the info buteman.I've downloaded over the top of existing ver.352,hope thats ok.

birdface 09:36 01 Mar 2008

I deleted the old version first then ran C Cleaner then Downloaded the new version.It said folder already exists.So downloading over the top should not cause any problems.

birdface 09:37 01 Mar 2008

Good morning to you as well.Not even you could make a mess of this download.But watch you don't loose it.

cocteau48 09:46 01 Mar 2008

Thank you buteman
The system snapshot looks quite interesting (is that new or had I just not noticed it before?). I thought at first it was just a shortcut to creating a system restore point but it is a snapshot created within the program itself - might be useful.

[email protected] 11:17 01 Mar 2008

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Graphic tees: 14 best websites to find your next T-shirt

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017