New Thread

ponytail 08:23 20 Jan 2008

I sent a new thread about being unable to log in to Pc Advisor but it looks like I put it into my previous thread about HDMI files.Sorry for that

johnnyrocker 08:53 20 Jan 2008

you obviously do not have the problem now?

johnny,

ponytail 09:28 20 Jan 2008

Hi johnnyrocker
Still unable to get into PC advisor either by using my desktop shortcut or by putting the address in my browsers address bar.The only I can get in is by going to my email account and clicking on your reply and then signing in.The message I get when I try to get into the web site is this..........This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Any ideas

anskyber 09:36 20 Jan 2008

You are not alone. click here

birdface 09:39 20 Jan 2008

After up-dating and running C Cleaner last night I have the same problem,I have to go into Favorites and open an old thread to get in now.Just wondered if you had also ran the new version of C Cleaner.

Border View 10:07 20 Jan 2008

Crazy this. I have to use a link from another web site to get into PCA. I dont have the latest version of Ccleaner so it cant be that.

What exactly is Directory Listing Denied. With the message This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Has PCA been got at?

birdface 10:08 20 Jan 2008

From another thread it may help temporary.click here

birdface 10:12 20 Jan 2008

Has PCA been got at.A good question.Forum Editor had to remove postings from a certain person that was causing a few problems yesterday.Certainly worth thinking about.

bretsky 10:34 20 Jan 2008

No problems here with Orange, and after every internet session I run Ccleaner...latest version.

bretsky ;0)

birdface 11:33 20 Jan 2008

Link now working OK.

birdface 15:34 20 Jan 2008

If your link is now working remember to tick the square and press resolved.It saves others from looking.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?