New router

Forum Editor 17:28 03 Mar 2007

Some of you might be interested in this;-

click here

I've been testing one for a while, and I'm very impressed. It's not cheap, but its the easiest wireless router to setup of any I've tried - and I've tried quite a few. Quite apart from anything else, it looks absolutely gorgeous on your desk, with all its lovely blue illuminated icons telling you all is well.

bennyhillslovechild 04:24 04 Mar 2007

That does look rather lush, and would look great sitting on my black Antec P180 - but I see what you mean about it not being cheap! OUCH! I can feel myself having a wallet attack already! :)

provider 2 11:29 04 Mar 2007

Nice one Ed, but for those who like pretty things without having to re-mortgage the house, this might be a good choice. From a distance, the vent holes make it look as if it is made of stitched leather and the Xmas tree lights on the top can be switched off permanently.click here

gidster 19:25 07 Mar 2007

ive got one of these and im really pleased with i but todayive noticed the internet world icon is flashing red what does that mean?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?