New printer from router usb and parellel

  wallbash 14:30 15 Jun 2004

Have been given permission to buy new printer !
Problem is that i use a smc barricade Router with a dedicated print server parellel port.

Reluctant to replace expensive router.
So is there a Parellel to usb cable. Have done a small search but they turn up usb to parellel , not parellel to usb!

First thought is wot's the dfference, answer (of course) is the differnt ends of the now printer cable.
Relise this question is as clear as MUD
Is there such a thing as a Gender changer for a parellel printer cable???

To those who read all this without giving up ...many thanks

  Lozzy 14:47 15 Jun 2004

Belkin do them. click here

  wallbash 14:58 15 Jun 2004

Sorry Lozzy, have tried your suggested site, Huge
but which one are you suggesting (Could not see either.... wood for the trees)

Cable or gender changer


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone