No beeps often due to case speaker not connected to Mobo.
No monitor output
1. Monitor card not fully inserted in Mobo slot
2. Monitor card requires power source
3. Monitor card u/s
4. Monitor cable not inserted correctly /pins bent / cable damaged.
5. Memory not fully inserted
6. faulty memory try mem test
7. faulty PSU (unlikely if fans and drives working)
8. faulty motherboard
9. BIOS settings incorrect for CPU / memory
10 faulty CPU
11. CPU shutting down through overheat check thermal paste between cpu and heatsink fan