new mesh m530 pci-x

asrobs 17:12 02 Feb 2005

HELP,- IAM TRYING TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE GOT FOR MY SELF BUYING THIS PC,- IE. WHAT MAKE OF CARDS ETC. ARE FITTED CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET A PRINT OUT OF THE COMPONENTS FITTED ITS A WASTE OF TIME TO CONTACT MESH THEY CANNOT EVEN DELIVER A MISSING RUBBER FOOT OFF THE TOWER!!asrobs.

ventanas 17:15 02 Feb 2005
  MESH Support 10:27 03 Feb 2005

Please email me your serial/order number and screen name (asrobs), and I will send the list (and foot) you are after.

Davey

Mesh Support

asrobs 13:01 03 Feb 2005

DAVEY, HI, I WONDERED WETHER MY POSTING WOULD BE READ BY YOURSELVES MY ORDER/SERIAL IS 5164309F-001 THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE,--asrobs.

asrobs 17:12 09 Aug 2005

Hi, remember me from last Nov you sent the missing foot but I never received the list of whats on my computer order no. 5164309f I do not feel happy to stop both firewall & anti virus as has ben suggested just to find out what you sold me!!there has to be another way ? a posted list as you suggested!!PERHAPS asrobs.

asrobs 17:12 09 Aug 2005

Hi, remember me from last Nov you sent the missing foot but I never received the list of whats on my computer order no. 5164309f I do not feel happy to stop both firewall & anti virus as has ben suggested just to find out what you sold me!!there has to be another way ? a posted list as you suggested!!PERHAPS asrobs.

MESH Support 09:47 10 Aug 2005

I have emailed you details regarding Belarc as an alternative to our own reporting tool. Belarc's tool offers information of use to the end-users such as yourself as opposed to information of use to us as our tool does.

Hope this helps.

Davey

Mesh Support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017