New Folder in Incredimail

bluto1 21:21 03 Nov 2008

Hi, I've opened a new folder in I'mail, and it's sitting quite happily in the Folder section of I'mail's first page. I want to move it, and view it's contents, on my desktop.When I right clicked it there was no provision for a "Send to....." so if any kind person can solve this I'll be eternally greatful.

Technotiger 21:23 03 Nov 2008

The folders you create in Incredimail are not meant to be moved to the desktop, you simply open them in Incredimail to view their contents.

Technotiger 21:44 03 Nov 2008

PS - you can if you wish, move any of the contents of a folder, by the normal method of Copy/Paste, or in the case of Photos/pics in an email by right-clicking on the photo/pic and choosing to save in your My Pictures folder.

bluto1 21:51 03 Nov 2008

Thanks, I'd love to have taken them out of I'mail because there are over 200 items in the folder and I'mail might just take exception to that.

Copy/Paste is going to be as fast as drag and drop but If I do 10 a day I shouldn't suffer too much RSI.
Thanks for help Technotiger, I'll call this resolved.

Technotiger 22:00 03 Nov 2008

Don't worry, you should see the amount I have in my Incredimail - with Incredimail number of items is not an issue!

I have 73 sub-folders off my In-box, and every one of them is chock-a-block with emails, many of them including attachments, with as many as 100 photo's in some of them.

Technotiger 22:04 03 Nov 2008

BTW, in Incredimails' own folders - that is, the Style Box folders which you see when you click on New Mail, there is a limit of 300 items per folder.
If you reach that number, you get a warning about it, then all you need do is Create another folder and continue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone