New broadband provider

Deniset 08:44 06 Oct 2006

I have been using Wanadoo as my ISP and the yearly contract is coming to an end. I will be moving house in the next 6 months and really want to choose another provider that I willnot have to pay if I leave them. (I am moving to an area of Kingston Communications which has a monopoly on phones/internet access).
I have heard that Tiscali is not very good, so would Virgin be my best bet? or are there others you could recommend?

ArrGee 08:50 06 Oct 2006

If you are not using your internet connection that much, then something along the lines of this maybe useful
click here

terryf 08:53 06 Oct 2006

Try Eclipse, offshoot of Kingston, I find they are very good and consumer/customer oriented, website full of useful technical info, they post reason for outages on website, not like some I could mention but won't cause bad language gets you chucked off but if I mention 'free bband' and 18 month contract. Eclipse will allow month by month contract, I get 6.5M rate and low contention but I pay for what I get because it suits me that way. They have less expensive options

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?