sibo 19:24 12 Jan 2004

does anyone know whether i should have a straight through cable or a crossover cable going from the desktop pc to the wireless access point?

  spikeychris 19:31 12 Jan 2004

You need a crossover cable, not a regular network patch cable.

  sibo 19:56 12 Jan 2004

thanks chris I will try that your a star if it works m8

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?