Netobjects Fusion

john 13:22 19 Jun 2008

This is my first crack at building a web site and I am using Netobjects Fusion 10.

I can't seem to find a way to alter the colour of a master border. I have tried to set a standard style and change it from there, and also set a blank site but I till can't select my own colour.

I have looked at the user guides etc but it just doesn't say.

I would be grateful for some advice from anyone with experience of this program.

Thanks

Taff™ 06:40 20 Jun 2008

I use Fusion 9. You need to Open Styles and look (and click on) the Page Backgound. This will tell you in the properties box what the background image is. probably background.gif. Now look in the folder for the website you are working on and in an images folder for that style you will find that background image. Copy it somewhere else and open it in an image editor to alter it. Rename it and save it back to the original folder. You will need to remove the Read Only attribute in the original style and then alter the background to the new one you`ve modified.

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:36 20 Jun 2008

simply put a table in the Master Border with the background set to the colour of your choice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?