Netgear DG834GT ADSL Modem Router wireless

Giggle n' Bits 22:26 20 Dec 2006

using this with Talk talk Broadband service and problems.

Ok installed this fine configured as per TalkTalk router settings listed on their site. Powered of machine came back next day and connecting fine but viewing any webpages is near impossible they just will not load.

Does anyone happen to be running a Netgear ADSL Modem Wirless router wired connection with LAN Cable to PC. If you can help can you please tell me what settings you have please ?

I tried it on my nildram.net connection and it was fine but my friends on first install and use fine next day now on 3 days later still no problem. TalkTalk say there are no problems at there end but my older post some people suggest there is in certain areas.

Are Netgear routers compatible maybe but feel its a TalkTalk problem. Should I go to the extreme and put back the Speedtouch to see if this works maybe.

Mainly what settings on router in Netgear coudl effect the pages being loaded. No bugs, there is limewire but have tried turning that off and on.
Also yes Ie7 is installed

HELP, as friend needs it working as Laptop is to be working for Xmas pressent in the main pc happens to be sorted with this problem. Laptop connects ok but no pages like desktop.

dms05 16:55 21 Dec 2006

have you loaded the latest Firware from the Netgear website?

Giggle n' Bits 01:29 22 Dec 2006

I changed the MRU using a downloaded utilty tool via Netgeart site, I will do Firmware Friday. Thanks dms05.

Longy_89 12:18 27 Dec 2006

Can any one help? i recently upgraded the frimware on my dg834g router since i have done this it has left just the power light and the tester light flashing constantly. i now cant enter the routers settings is it broke? thanks longy_89

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?