Net Objects Fusion and XP Home SP2

Bandy 10:23 17 Aug 2004

I am in the middle of producing my first site using Net Objects Fusion 7.5, a programme that I have come to enjoy.

However since applying service pack 2 to XP home whenever I preview the site, or publish locally, Internet Eploerer opens with an advisory bar saying that access to the pages has been restricted to prevent possible active content affecting the computer. This does not happen if I import the pages into Frontpage 2002.

I wonder therefore if there is a problem with Net Objects and SP2, or if there is something I can amend to avoid the advisory bar. I presume that if published to the web, with the advisor bar appearing, it would make visitors a little wary of the site.

Has anyone encountered this or any other thoughts.

jolorna 21:06 17 Aug 2004

im using the same version of nof i have just tried the site im looking after and the advisory bar came up for it and i allowed it and everthing was ok its just one of the new features of sp2

Bandy 21:10 17 Aug 2004

That's what I thought,

jolorna 21:17 17 Aug 2004

i was using nof4 but there was a free full version of nof7 which auto updates to 7.5 on july digital camera magazine which gave me the photo gallery nice program click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?