'net music download'

[email protected] 11:10 09 Feb 2007

morning, i have just cancelled a credit card, as for the last four months a payment of £5.99 has been going out to 'net music download' i have been watching it for a while hoping it would come back to me what it may be, a game etc.
but i have now contacted every game i pay for, its none of them, the only thing i have ever used this cerd for on the net was reg mechanic and it is nothing to do with them, i contacted my bank and the only details they have are ' an internet software company' so i have cancelled the card and will wait and see if anyone chases me for money.
i know its only £6 but i really have no idea what this payment is and im very careful, in fact the only online purchase i have ever made (other to blizzard) is the one to reg mech, and im sure its not them as they have denyed it, and i have there one off payment to pc tools.
i just wondered if anyone had heard of ' net music download' i have googled it and cannot find any details? most puzzling
adam

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:18 09 Feb 2007

Simular thread click here

rodriguez 11:57 09 Feb 2007

click here - Sony have something called 'Net Music Download', but I don't know if this is what's being charged on your card. Either way, something isn't right as you haven't made any purchases for it.

[email protected] 12:01 09 Feb 2007

if it was a scam, i think i have the 'how could it happen to me' syndrome!
i only use one cash machine, at the office with a security guard sat next to it and its supplied directly by hsbc so no middle man.
i never order by phone because i know how wide open that can be, i wont bank on the net have my settings to autoclear details on log off and my moth filled wallet never leaves my side.
i have (as far as i know only used noveatech, blizzard and pc tools for internet purchases (a full scan with 2 av programs beforehand.
i use ccleaner everytime i log off and do a full scan with ad aware.
everyone knows me as a little over careful and then this happens.
if i dont find the reasons behind this i will go back to keeping my dosh under the mattress!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?