nerovision express

User-C36C17DD-CB36-4359-8C1755C210746FBE 16:54 18 Mar 2006

i open express and choose a video file to put onto dvd.
it starts the process then just closes down
can anyone help.

Mytob 17:23 18 Mar 2006

try to reinstall it. if that fails try summin like CDBurnerXP Pro 3. I use it and its free in any case and im pleased with its performance.

ACOLYTE 17:43 18 Mar 2006

Does it give any errors before it closes down?
and have you checked for updates on the nero site?.

GroupFC 18:44 18 Mar 2006

I haven't used it but I thought CDBurnerXP Pro 3, can only create data dvds. Do you use it for creating video DVDs (and do these play on stand-alone DVD players)? As I am still looking for some decent s/ware to create DVDs from the masses of DV tapes I seem to have accumulated!

Mytob 20:46 19 Mar 2006

Its says it can create a video-dvd. I admit i havent used it for anthing mre than bruning iso and burning data cds but it seems a obviouse thing for it to do seems it says in te wizard bit. Give it a go on some rw discs and see what happens.

dekand9 21:34 19 Mar 2006

I had a similar problem of stopping close to ending it's burn, and through countless trials, I finished up that I had been on the internet before burning a DVD. I always now start a 'Burn' from a 'Clean' start. By the way does anyone find the vision lagging the sound ,after burning a DVD.On playback, when gradually it lags about a second at the end of a 2 hour prog. Most annoying on 'lip sync' etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?